#1 Team at First Weber 2017-Present
First Weber President's Circle-Silver Award for 2013
First Weber President's Circle-Silver Award for 2012
2012 Rookie of the Year
My Mission: To serve my clients with the utmost level of care, skill, and knowledge during the process of buying, selling, or contemplating the idea of a real estate transaction.
I love helping first time home buyers. Buying your first home can be one of the scariest things and most expense thing you have ever purchased. Let me help you make this journey more enjoyable.
Meet Aaron Weber
- Member of Wisconsin Realtors Association
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the South Central Wisconsin Multiple Listing Service
- Member of the Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin
- Member of Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (REBAC)
- Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Specialist (SFR®)
- Sales Person License in Wisconsin with First Weber
- Brokers License in Wisconsin with First Weber
- 8th Place in my Fantasy Football League 2010
- BS degree in Business with focus in Finance from California State University Northridge
- Brokers License in California
Aaron was born and raised in NE Iowa and has spent 12 years in Los Angeles, CA. Aaron relocated in 2011 to the Madison Area and is excited to bring the big city excitement to the Wisconsin area. With these experiences, Aaron will have no problem helping you find your dream home or selling your current home.
I have tons of other interests, from Snowboarding, hiking, to mountain biking. I love to learn new things and always interested in what is next. So lets get the next step going and give me a call.....
Testimonial Tree Testimonials: